Am 27.02.23 um 00:26 schrieb Christopher Arndt:
Am 27.02.23 um 00:07 schrieb Julius Smith:
I think writing the triangle-wave from scratch as Dario did is the
best way to go when possible.

I used Dario's code for the LFO in this chorus effect I created:

https://gist.github.com/SpotlightKid/9fe3b2638b8a1fa8b1a1d007716a45cb

I wanted a chorus effect, which is versatile but still has intuitive
controls. I plan on creating a plugin with a custom UI with the DPF
framework later.

One thing that doesn't work the way I want it yet is the bypass
switch. Is there a way to use something like 'select2' to switch
between two signals but still have a smooth transition without clicks
caused by sudden amplitude jumps?

Chris

Hi

I always implement the bypass switch in C/C++. When using select2 in
faust, always both path been processed. That means, even when you switch
into bypass, the CPU load will stay the same. So, it's not a true bypass.

Here is a example for smooth true bypass and multi select in C++

https://github.com/brummer10/ModularAmpToolKit.lv2/blob/main/PreAmps/PreAmps.cpp#L170

the effects itself been done in faust.

regards

hermann