On 3/16/23 17:32, Stéphane Letz wrote:

Like what open-source forum solution ?

And what about using GitHub discussions:
https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/discussions, good enough or not ?

Stéphane

Hi Stéphane, that would be up to the person installing it. I've had experience with phpBB, and I see Discourse ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discourse_(software) ) used on a lot of websites like KiCad's forums for example.

My suggestion for forum software is just to maintain publicly searchable archive and running it on the grame site means that the data isn't owned by someone else.

I didn't know about the github discussion though, that looks pretty good and I certainly don't recommend further fragmenting of discussions on more platforms but a discussion forum on grame might replace all of the user-centric discussions into a single space.

Mike