On Sat, Jul 15, 2023, 11:20 PM Stéphane Letz <l...@grame.fr> wrote:

> > Following this, I opened Reaper and re-scanned, resulting in a crash of
> the vst host, plugin still not showing up.
>
> Do you have a crash log?

I've experienced this too recently (M1) with reaper and Faust VST plugins,
but haven't been able to track it down.

> > Does anyone have any suggestions for building audio plugins on the
> current MacOS using the web IDE export options? (Hoping to find a web IDE
> solution since this is in a lab where students do not have admin
> privileges.)

I started working on moving to VST3 but the process is quite cumbersome and
involves manual tweeking and uses Juce, so this is not for you I guess.

> For Reaper, you can possibly use the JSFX backend recently added in the
> Faust compiler, and available in the Export section in the Faust IDE

I had missed this, I will definitely try this!

/Henrik