Ahoy,

I'll be facilitating a workshop on free software/culture, patents and
other "digital rights" issues (ugh, I hate that label) at Shared Planet, the
annual conference for People & Planet (www.peopleandplanet.org/sharedplanet).

I'll cover a pretty broad area, basically introducing anyone who turns up to
the notion that social/environmental justice activists should know and care
about these areas. Being a fringe workshop, it's *very* unlikely to lead to
any kind of organised campaign, but it's a chance for me to evangelise a
little and point people towards FC-UK, FSFE, ORG etc. if they're interested.

Just thought I'd let people know. Also if anyone has any suggestions of
non-obvious subjects to raise, or approaches to take, I'm all eyes =)

Regards,
Tom

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera