Quoting Tom Chance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Tom Chance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please add your name by the dates you can do:
http://www.freeculture.org.uk/meetings/2007-congress

Forgotten username.  Any January date fine.

Also add any projects you're working on, and agenda items you'd like
discussed.

Working on Recording Copyright Limitation.  I think that should be on
the agenda because there should be a lot more from Gowers by then.  If
I'm there, I'm happy to try summarising it.

Yes that sounds good.

Thanks, I've added that to the wiki page.

Should we also add proposals for projects to support, for example make FC4S and
openshakespeare "official" projects, or are we just being formless about
projects now? ;-)

I still like 14 + 14. ORG are being reasonable about term reform, we should be
able to have some fun. ;-)

- Rob.