DISPLAY is nice cause it's sticky, there after you use a GUI tool. But it comes back to the 25 line mode. If you could set it to default to 50 instead, then you wouldnt havta add the MODE CON:.. line to the end of the batch program that launches a graphic app.

AITOR.SM wrote:

(Day could you post this reply on my behalf? I have no good qccess to
Inet)

The screen current mode is not entirely a DISPLAY bussiness. You should
use MODE CON xxxx (different paprameters for differet modes, I have no
refs. here).

Provided that they are IMPLEMENTED  ;-))

Aitor