Subject: Embedded JVM for DOS
From: jhall
Web-site: http://www.eqrd.net/
Date: May 28 2001

David Feugey writes to give us this intersting bit of news for Java
developers:
We now provide a DOS version of Waba, the embedded JVM...
Zhaba, is a full DOS implementation that integrates some graphics
functions
(VGA and VESA)</em>
href="http://www.eqrd.net/english/riscos/index.html";>RISC OS
section</a>. I find this extremely exciting news for the FreeDOS
Project, especially since my <a href="http://web.umn.edu/";>day</a>
Java-based applications. That a JVM is being supported for DOS is
great news for me! And, I imagine, this is tremendous news for
embedded developers around the world!

__