Hi,
thanks for your offer. Please send your suggestions about FreeCOM to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Actually DOS is not meant to report > 2 GB free, but of course
FreeCOM could be made aware of the FAT32 extensions of FreeDOS
to allow you to know how much space is free even if it is > 2 GB.

You can reach Jim Hall at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
but you have reached him and all of us anyway, because you had
sent your mail to the discussion list of all FreeDOS developers,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think a walkthrough would be a nice thing to have. You can send
it to Jim who can add it to our collection of technotes at
http://www.freedos.org/ :-).

I remember that you were also interested in even having > 2 GB in
a single file? Then you cannot use the DOS file interface but must
write your program almost like a Windows text mode / console
application, I believe (I am not sure if FreeDOS supports files
of > 2 GB yet and how, but the "seek" function of DOS is limited
to 2 GB files).

Eric.