On 11/8/21 22:24, Juan Pan wrote:
Hi Rich,

Thanks for your update and welcome come back. ;-)
I am still in the waiting list for the next feathercast.
BTW, do we have an Excel for the reservation? Or just watch this feathercast ML?

My list is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jXP89WzTDiOS2QaSeKGyz6M_z71HI0lYOzVFnnZ-EAo/edit#gid=0

Ideally, I'd like to cover every project. Of course, that would take (optimistically) six years. But I'm not going anywhere. :)

--Rich