Diana Fong wrote:
Rahul wrote:

It is claimed to be dark, satanic, gothic, death metal and futuristic ;-)

And this is supposed to be a bad thing?

With Mola's help, I've been working on modifications for a "lighter" versionI . It did not make test3, but you can check out the wallpaper at [1] and a smaller version at [2]. Please also test this out. If it appears to be ok, I will redo the other pieces based on it.

Initially I was afraid I would not like a lighter version as I liked very much the dark one, but seeing your work I liked it. The first impression made by the way the light is falling is of an underwater scenery. Or you can interpret it as light coming from heaven - that much for our death metal goth satanic overlords :p Overall I think it would fit a large audience than the darker one. How about including both versions, made the light image the default and leave the other as an alternative?

--
nicu