Nicu Buculei wrote:
Diana Fong wrote:

I've just uploaded the source files for FC6's DNA artwork...Mola's 3D model [1] and my layered file [2] (28.3M). I will also upload a .xfc (GIMP) version of the layered file tomorrow.
Diana

[2] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/FC6DNA.psd

GIMP 2.2 from FC5 will open the .psd just fine.
A better thing to do would be to upload a zipped version of the .psd instead, it is 11.6M compared with 28.3M (of course, converting to .xcf and zipping the result in 9.2MB, but this is really nitpicking).

Good idea...here we go...zipped. I also noticed that when opened in the GIMP, the graphics was a bit darker...maybe one of the adjustment layers didn't convert properly. Maybe someone can play around with the settings?

.psd http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/FC6DNA.psd.tar.bz2
.xcf http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/FC6DNA.xcf.tar.bz2

Diana