Martin Sourada wrote:
On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 23:50 +0200, Máirín Duffy wrote:
Question:

- Should we try to get something out as quickly as possible? Our first version will built strictly from components already in Fedora? If we took this approach would it be too late to make the F8 launch? (I imagine not?)

My opinion: not. I think its better to release late but high quality
spin then early half made one.

That really depends on whether there is a lot more packages needed that are currently missing in Fedora and whether you message it as a experimental spin or a more complete one.

I am of the opinion that we could get a early spin out by Fedora 8 and message it explicitly as a experimental spin with the intention to have a more complete spin by the next release or somewhere in between.

Rahul