Brian Kosick wrote:
Hi All,

I have koji running great on a single server setup, and have gotten to
go ahead to start rolling it out/letting our dev's play with it.   I
have a question, commands like "koji build dist-el5 SCMURL?pkgname#tip"
work fine on the koji server, but when I install the koji rpm say on my
laptop, I keep getting errors like:

 koji build dist-el5 SCMURL?pkg#tip
Unable to log in, no authentication methods available

My user certs have not changed, and my $HOME is NFS roaming so it's the
same on the Koji Server and on the "dev" laptop, and the user SSL Certs
are in the same location.

I do not want to set this up to be a "builder" box that actually does
the builds, I want to install on a DEV laptop and have them be able to
call a koji build from there, rather than having to login to the koji
server.

I took a look at the Howto's and this sort of config/setup doesn't seem
to be addressed or I just may be dense and missed it.  I would
appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction for this
sort of setup.
With SSL certs it should make little difference where you run the client from. It's a bit cryptic <cough-cough> <groan>, but is covered in the Server HOWTO: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ServerHowTo#Koji_Authentication_Selection

Are you sure /etc/koji.conf is the same on your laptop as the koji server? You can set a per user koji config called ~/.koji/config

FYI, here's what mine looks like:
[koji]

;configuration for koji cli tool

;url of XMLRPC server
server = http://koji.bluecoat.com/kojihub

;url of web interface
weburl = http://koji.bluecoat.com/koji

;url of package download site
pkgurl = http://koji.bluecoat.com/packages

;path to the koji top directory
;topdir = /mnt/koji

;configuration for SSL athentication

;client certificate
cert = ~/.koji/client.crt

;certificate of the CA that issued the client certificate
ca = ~/.koji/clientca.crt

;certificate of the CA that issued the HTTP server certificate
serverca = ~/.koji/serverca.crt

Hope that helps somewhat..

Cheers...Paul...

--
---
Paul B Schroeder <paul.schroeder "at" bluecoat "dot" com>