On 06/29/2009 09:35 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
David wrote:
The "I don't care" just links to whichever desktop is currently the
"default".

People who don't care should (and will, anyway) just keep using Winblow$ or
whatever crap they're currently using. If you're going through the effort
of downloading an operating system, you should be expected to care about
what you're getting.

         Kevin Kofler

I don't think so. I think if someone wants to give linux and Fedora a shot, then lets make it easy for them. Let them go back to MS windows if they like--all that means is that linux/Fedora/free software is not yet at a level they can appreciate or even use without thinking about the technie stuff and then we go back to thre drawing boards and try again (and again...).