Panu Matilainen said the following on 11/27/2009 12:05 AM Pacific Time:

It's that time of year again... we're planning on getting a brand new RPM version into Fedora 13. While the feature submission is being processed and public beta being prepared, we'd like to get some extra testing of the new RPM to catch out any remaining wrinkles our own testing hasn't caught.

Excellent. Just to make sure... we hope you are targeting those changes for the Fedora 13 feature freeze deadline which feeds into the ALPHA :)

2010-01-26

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Schedule

NOTE: the Fedora 13 schedule is not "final" yet, but we do not expect the feature freeze deadline to be any earlier.

John