Hi,

I am planning to create Fedora 10 local langor uage live cd's with Malayalam, Tamil and Bengali as defaults for a start. I have a set of kickstart files derived from the Fedora desktop kickstart file that I created for Fedora 8 which can be updated for this purpose.

Is there any other languages where there is a significant Indian L10N community effort in Fedora and where a live cd could be of benefit to bring in more contributors/users?

All I am planing to do is install fonts and switch the default locale but if you would like to see more localized guides or anything like that, you would have to volunteer to provide content and help with testing.

Rahul