Dear All,

I have decided to contribute to the fedora community as I have used Fedora. I
am Interested in C programming, though I do not have formal experience in C
programming, I do have some programming history in C.
On a scale of 1-10 in C programming, I figure myself at 3 or 4, but I am
willing to learn and deliver.
I Have some, but very little System programming experience in which I had
designed a very basic Shell on my own. I was trained in Satyam.
I have a fedora box which I administer on my own.

I hope that I will be able to contribute to this community with my zeal to
learn and I hope this community will help me learn

Thanks and Regards
moksha

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.