Yes! that is a tip, certainly a good idea. Thank you!

AFAIK i18n is the process of generalizing concepts / features of Software;
to make it useful and simple for general crowd.

Where as l10n is the process of making the software fit for a particular
purpose / group.

I hope this is helpful, and explained this correctly ;-)

Shehroz