Hello Dear Fedora Community

My name is Simon, I am 19 years old and i live in a small town in Germany.

And I am doing an apprenticeship as industrial mechanic

I would like to participate in Fedora because I love open source software and I like Fedora very much, and I would be very happy to make Fedora even better with all of you.

Volunteer work is very important for me. I also help as a volunteer in the German Federal Agency for Technical Relief.

My interests are in the areas of system administration and web development. I don't have much experience in both, but I'm always willing to learn new things. I am also interested in the programming language Python. Unfortunately, I have not learned much in Python yet.

I'm really looking forward to meet you all!

And in the COVID-19 time I wish you and your families all the best, and good health!

Best wishes,
Simon

Twitter: simonwestghost