Hello everyone, I'm Canberk Duman -22 years old- from Istanbul, Turkey.

I am writing my graduation thesis about Linux systems and monitoring in my last
year in computer science undergraduate degree, at the same time, I am working
on Linux System Management business in a private company in Istanbul.

I want to join and contribute to the Fedora project family. My areas of
interest are software development and programming rather than systems
management. I have developed small-scale projects in Java, C and Python
languages. It will be very exciting for me to contribute to these areas in the
Fedora project.

Best regards,