> I really love that here is a diversity team and really have interest in
helping there. I think my previous training can be helpful in terms of
accessibility and helping to find ways to make Fedora a more inclusive and
welcoming space for all. I also would enjoy writing the things that fedora
is working, or has worked on, especially in the context of the
Foundations.  I am sure there are other areas I would be willing to help in
if discovered, and will continue as I learn even more about Fedora.

Hey @mouse!

With the community outreach revamp becoming a Fedora objective now, we
could use all the help there and that seems to be your interest too.

You can find more about it here -

   1.

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedora-ambassadors-revamp-2020-call-for-volunteers/
   2.
   https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/community-outreach-revamp-objective/
   3.

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedora-community-outreach-revamp-update-4/

For pointers, @riecatnor might be able to help you.

I haven't been following this ticket lately but it should be active
https://pagure.io/mindshare/issue/227.

Good luck! :-)

Regardsm
Akashdeep Dhar