Hello everyone I'm khansa, a passionate software engineer and an aspiring
outreachy applicant. I pursued the degree of electrical engineer(major
computer). I had experinece on python django web development and developed
blogs, data management and ecommerce website. Tech stack I love to work on is
HTML,CSS python, C,C#,
https://asma.pythonanywhere.com/
https://mkshoppinghouse.pythonanywhere.com/
These are my websites which I made in my university.
I also gained experience of unity game development by working on unity
technologies. In unity I did C# scripting on game objects according to game
functionality. I developed andriod games by contributing with a team as a
junior developer.
My interests are playing badminton, reading novels specifically in English
translated from other languages, workout and yuga.