Hello there

I'm Priyanshu and I currently reside in India.

I'd started my Linux journey with Ubuntu (the usual) as my older pc had become
really slow. I have since tried many distros - Neon, Kubuntu, Pop, Manjaro,
Antix, Debian, Kali, Elementary, LMDE and been using Fedora for the last 3
months or so. I like tinkering with my system and ricing it up to make it
completely unique. My current install is a Fedora minimal install with Sway and
Gnome and everything extra configured after a bit of pains at the beginning.
That's about my system and I love to boast :)
Started my second year in college, will probably take up EECS as a major. Our
university is primarily research-oriented so I have to use various science
packages like Sage, Avogadro, Cantor, Rkward, Maxima and the great TeXlive and
it makes me feel at an edge than those who use Windows.
What I know:
I'm currently do web development, majorly in HTML/CSS and sometimes JS when
it's required. Would love to know the methods used to build the Fedora docs
site.
I use python (due to it being the language framework for Sage).
I'm interested in helping in the various docs and wiki pages in Fedora website
and need some guidance regarding that.
I don't have too much to show as of now, here's my website which shows whatever
I work on: Books from various places under creative commons, started a blog and
other cool projects I'm interested in.

I've taken an interest in Lisp, Rust and Ruby but have done hardly anything in
these but I'd be interested to learn them for a project.
I hope this will be an awesome experience.

Thanks
Priyanshu Rai