On Tue, Jan 04, 2022 18:57:09 -0000, Eris Gaia wrote:
> My name is Eris, from the EST (UTC -5) timezone.

Welcome to Fedora, Eris!

> I was searching for the most organized Linux community, and I was very
> impressed by Fedora - especially by the documentation and the "What
> can I do for Fedora?" website. I am here to learn about the community,
> and to serve the community in any way possible.
>
> My professional experience is mostly in quality assurance, software
> testing and test automation, but I am flexible to whatever your needs
> are. If I can improve the experience that the common person has with
> this operating system or with the project as a whole, that would be
> ideal. My primary goal is to advance the cause of humanity, and I see
> Fedora as a potential vehicle to a free and open-source world. If you
> feel there is a better community to accomplish this, please direct me
> there!

There are many places in the FOSS ecosystem that'll fit your
requirements, and the Fedora community is certainly one of them.

I expect we've opened a "Welcome to Fedora" ticket for you---do go
through the links there to get a quick overview of what's on in Fedora,
and that'll hopefully help you find what you'd like to spend your time
on :)

--
Thanks,
Regards,