Hello everyone,

This is my first real time participating in a FLOSS project, I choose
Fedora project as I saw how warming the Fedora Mexico community is, I would
like to contribute to the project in any way I can, I'm also a distro
hopper trying to find his place in Fedora (Thanks to the Fedora Mexico
community :) ), distributions that most like me are usually the stable ones
like Red Hat, Debian and OpenSuse, sometimes I try more unstable
distributions but that doesn't happen often, I have experience as a DevOps
engineer in Mexico, the tools on which I have more experience are Python,
Bash, Docker and Jenkins.

I previously joined to fedora-infra mailing list, but I didn't send any
email, I just read a lot of email there, I don't have any preferred real
time chat platform, I use Telegram, Signal, Threema, Discord, and WhatsApp,
but I can use whatever is needed for communicate, sadly I don't have much
experience interacting in online forums and often times I cannot
distinguish sarcasm :)

I'm looking to volunteer on average 2 hours a week, sadly as I have a day
job and small kids :) I cannot guarantee more time than that, also after
reading about the Engineering teams I'm interested on joining the Fedora
Package Maintainers, so I'm going to follow up their guidelines and
recommendations (https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/),
in the next couple of days, but as I'm new to the project if you have any
feedback or recommendation, is going to be greatly appreciated!

Have an awesome day, and thanks for reading...!!!
Salvador Gudino