Hi Vladislav,

I'm not sure if my earlier reply came through. This is not the correct
place to contact the Cinnamon maintainers. The Fedora Join mailing list
is not for development discussion or troubleshooting. It is only for
newcomers to join the community and speak to existing volunteers.

Can I please request you to stop sending your e-mails about the Cinnamon
desktop to this mailing list?

The maintainers for the various spins are listed here. Please contact
them directly if you are not able to gain their attention over other
mailing lists:

https://pagure.io/fedora-kickstarts/blob/f37/f/maintainers.toml

--
Thanks,