I'm Edwin Buck, a Fedora User since Fedora Core 1 and a Linux user since
Slackware first started offering its distro on floppy disks.

Linux has been my daily driver for decades now and Fedora is my distro of
choice.  I've been working on UNIX / Linux professionally since 1997, and
using it at home since 1993.  I've held various jobs over the years, mostly
keeping abreast of computer trends.  I grew up in the Apple ][+ age, which
I learned BASIC, eventually buying an IBM PC (5150) and learning how to
program it in PASCAL.  Since then I've had a love of learning new
programming languages, and have developed software in quite a few (with the
exception of C#).

I enjoy CI/CD systems, Kubernetes, data engineering, Hadoop, Apache Spark,
Java Swing, JVM internals, and occasionally writing a toy language.  I
currently work for HPE in their Professional Services department,
supporting Ezmeral software and custom integrations.

I'm currently looking to contribute a git of golang RPM packaging for an
open source product, SPIRE (SPIFFE/SPIRE).  On Wednesdays, I head up the
Houston Linux User's Group meetings, which I've been doing for nearly two
decades.

Cheers,
Edwin