----- "Miguel Angel Perez" <mang...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> 2009/2/27 William Henry < whe...@redhat.com >

Hi,

> I've seen others have this problem and I've seen a BZ regarding it. Its the
> "mouse still moves but can't do anything with the keyboard or mouse input'
> problem. Requires a hardware reboot.
>
> I've given up on Fedora for a while until I see this fixed. I don't have time
> for multiple reboots a day and the risk of losing data.
>
> I've also seen issues with NetworkManager.

> Make sure there are bug reports filled.

WH: I've seen this bug already reported.

> I'm sadly disappointed with F10.

> I'm sorry you are dissapointed with Fedora and sad because your propietary
> stuff doesn't work on it. Fedora as a distro doesn't have nothing to do with
> such complains as they happen due a lack of proper driver implementation as
> some companies still refuses to support linux or because a software component
> is not working properly. In both cases Fedora doesn't directly develop the
> drivers or the components that doesn't work and you should get your complain
> to the upstream projects so they can fix it sometime or fill a bug report to
> Fedora so they can report upstream and apply patches as the come in.

WH: Huh? proprietary stuff?? No idea what you are talking about unless you mean
the hardware.

> If you feel that other modern distros works better where Fedora fails you
> should check them but we all use the same linux kernel and same X.org so lack
> of hardware support is a common pain.

WH: I'm running RHEL which is more stable. But I like to do other work on
Fedora and was hoping Fedora 10 was more stable. I realize there are a lot of
different hardware platforms out there and it is difficult to support. I'm a
bit surpprised because there are so many Lenova T6x around I thought that it
would have been tested more and there more stable.

TBW this seemed to get worse the last few weeks so I wonder if some of my
updates made the issue much more frequent.

Best,
William