Dennis Kaptain wrote:
>> Could you give me some names of Video cards that are most compatible
>> with Fedora 9 and that have drivers for Fedora 9??

If you don't need a high-end gaming card, just get a motherboard that has
onboard Intel graphics. It is fantastic! I used to use nvidia and always had to
get the livna nvidia drivers and they never showed up on time with the new
kernels, so I'd be waiting, on a few occasions a couple of weeks running an old
kernel because livna hadn't yet released the appropriate nvidia kernel module.
With Intel, you don't have any of this hassle, as it's all built into X. Intel
supports video effects, like OpenGL compositing and Compiz-Fusion, too
(although at the moment, the driver is unstable with my KDE4 setup, but it was
working excellently up until the most recent X server release last week, so it
is just a matter of time before all will be even better than before). Go with
Intel and you'll save a bundle, too, as a MoBo costs about $150 and you've got
graphics and audio and LAN and all...