Hello! I'm trying to connect my old IBM Thinkpad iSeries (1400) with Fedora 9
and an AirLink101 AWLL3025v2 (my usb wireless) to a 2Wire 1800 Homeportal. My
kernel is up to date (2.6.27), but it just dont connect. Even, when the network
manager ask me for the enc key (and after I put the right one),  try to
connects to the 2Wire, the modem just reset itself! I found that there other
people with the same problem, but don't know where to search, cause, until I
read, its a kernel problem. When I use the Wireless USB adapter on MS Windows
it works, Also, when I connect my Ipaq with Windows Mobile via wifi it connects
too. Somebody has this problem?

"Shalom"     Erick Martinez
Estudiante de piano y composición.