On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 12:45:27PM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 13:58:35 -0400
> m wrote:
>
> > Vostro 1500 works fine wth F10 , i had to opt for the intel wireless
> > otherwise they shipped broadcom(no thank you).  Also had to nuke XP (kinda
> > fun actually) but beware the "media direct button"(i think its called) it
> > will hose your install.
>
> There is actually a button on the keyboard(?) that will cause the laptop to
> stop working?  And you can't disable that?
>
> Really?
I was unaware of what it did until it was to late. I know better than too look
at it now. The laptop will work fine but it will hose the install, somethng to
do with reinstalling windows if i remember it right. If the default xp had been
on there it probably wouldn't have been a problem.

> That alone would be a darn good reason to stay far far away from the thing....
>
> --

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball