What is the procedure to install Adobe Flash Player in Fedora 12 [in
   this case installed from the Omega livecd]?

   I have tried everything I can think of and nothing works including
   the Adobe procedure for installing their rpm.

   When I attempt to get some crossword puzzles I usually print I am
   told I need the flash player. In the past that installation
   procedure worked, but not now?

   It wants to install: Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.42.34  Linux

   It results in an rpm that produces "libflashplayer.so" but does not
   install it as the instruction implies. I copied that to
   "/usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/" to no avail!

   I have two F-12 boxes now that need this. What do I need to do?

   Bob