Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sunday 08 July 2007 06:40:50 dexter wrote:
Revisor, was not developed anywhere near this list and hence stands on its
own feet, a lesson perhaps.

Revisor, which is a wrapper for livecd-tools which /was/ developed and discussed on this list for Fedora, after proving a viable concept in OLPC land.

+1,

all we do is what livecd-tools does, we just provide the packageSack and transaction info -yum instance- after they have been created and populated with info the user provided, and work around some of the issues that not being able to "import livecd-creator" has.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip