Sebastian Vahl wrote:
Am Sun, 11 May 2008 13:44:33 +0200
schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
- in %post another little something is appended to the fedora-live initscript, while as far as I can see the things that you do are persistent, and do not need to be reset/reinitialized during boot.
Any particular reason for adding it to the init script nonetheless?

That's because on the live images the standard keyboard layout is used
when (the english version). So without using this workaround the
localized keyboard (eg. de-latin1-nodeadkeys) won't be used. At least that's what I've discovered in my tests.

I understand why it needs to be changed, but you're doing so via /etc/rc.d/init.d/fedora-live instead of just editing the files directly. I was wondering if this was intentional, as I can not think of a reason.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip