Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Sun, 2008-07-27 at 04:03 -0400, Warren Togami wrote:
The chroot created by livecd-creator has a blank /etc/resolv.conf, so the inner imagecreator trying to create a chroot fails as it cannot download repo metadata.

I cannot simply copy /etc/resolv.conf from the host to the first level chroot in %post since it is already running within the chroot at this point. I then tried to use both %post --nochroot and %post in the same kickstart file.

It seems that %post --nochroot is ignored when you also have a %post?
Are both supposed to run (in what order?), or only %post?

Both should run without any problems.  In fact, the base livecd configs
depend on this to set up things like the GPL and REAMDE on the top level
of the cd.  They'll run in the order that they exist within the config
file for an arbitrary number of scripts -- we loop over them in
imgcreate/creator.py:__run_post_scripts()

one.ks
two.ks includes one.ks
three.ks includes two.ks

one.ks has %post --nochroot
three.ks has %post

It seems %post --nochroot prior to %post in three.ks is ignored. What I want to achieve works if I edit one.ks, but then I lose the ability to simply rely upon the existing defined Fedora Desktop LiveCD definitions.

Is this a bug in creator?

Warren Togami
[EMAIL PROTECTED]