Hi,

Here's the patch that I spoke about in my last email:
http://downloads.diffingo.com/livecd-iso-to-disk.sh-efi.patch

What it changes:
* Exit messages when syslinux's MBR files can't be found
* Unmounts $USBDEV after creating GPT, as HAL attempts to automount
* Allows for hybrid (GPT+MBR) USB keys
* Adds --skipcopy to skip copying the live OS
* Adds --format option to replace --mactel + --reset-mbr
* --reset-mbr will now reset the MBR, GPT or not.
* if --format is specified, a valid partition isn't required (only a valid device instead)

Notes worth mentioning:
* --format + --mactel = new GPT table, resets PMBR (GPT's Protective MBR)
* --format = new MSDOS table, resets MBR
* syslinux support isn't complete let, hopefully coming soon
* GPT hybrid tables requires /usr/{lib,share}/syslinux/gptmbr.bin which is only in the newest syslinux (not available in the Fedora repos yet).

Hope this is useful!

Stewart