Hi

Err- thanks for that, but the point of my e-mail wasn't to get it
explained,
It wasnt a explanation of the logo but the colors associated with the project.

it was to show the questions others might ask themselves when
seeing the logo.

A loop with an f in it?
If thats the impression it gives you then thats fine. Those who are really curious and obsolutely require a explanation can read up on the design. Rest of them just need a visual identity and any logo would serve that purpose. Some would like it and some would not. A logo is only part of what provides a good impression. At some point we just need to decide on one, stick with it and move on.

regards
Rahul