M Daniel R Magarzo wrote:
El lun, 08-10-2007 a las 00:18 +0530, Rahul Sundaram escribió:
M Daniel R Magarzo wrote:
You're right. The main problem IMHO is that despite everything, nobody
knows very well what are the identity signs that Fedora should have, nor
the possible target audience it should be intended. But this is another
discussion that I won't to open here.
http://gregdek.livejournal.com/16940.html

That argument is not convincing at all. If you want to put yourself a
vendaje over your eyes.., your self...

What are you doing to help? Just waving a big flag doesn't change anything.

It's possible. One read so much info throughout the weeks..
It was just a comment I read.. You seem uncomfortable with it. If sometime I find where it was, I promise that you will be the first I
will tell it.:-)

I am uncomfortable with people spreading misinformation, yes.

A strange colour for a skin, not? Maybe Fedora (=Teodora, Dorotea) is
ill.

It's not a skin color. It is the color for a distribution. Very different things.

Maybe like the freedom to use typical RH hats but in blue? What a
paradoxical!

It is part of a brand. Fedora's brand is explicitly different from others. The name, logo and colors are part of it.

In relation with "consolidate your replies", please let me know if there
is a only email that lacks of sense or not written seriously.

When you are replying to many mails, consolidate the replies. Dozens of mails one after another as a answer for a week's worth of mails is not very courteous to people reading those mails. Just common netiquette.

Rahul