Markus McLaughlin wrote:
Okay guys, I hear what you say BUT Fedora needs basic tools for photos, video, voice chats, and burning DVDs that uses already existing CLI tools in a friendlier GUI. I was only presenting ideas for sub-projects

So when are you going to show us some code?

that don't need to be rushed but just worked on little by little. The condensed version is now at http://linuxglobe.wordpress.com, I have to add the Conclusion now, there was no room for it. If anyone like to see the visuals in full glory, let me know a good free photo hosting service, I can accommodate in that manner. Keep talking about ideas, that is what I do all the time on my blogs...