Christos Bacharakis wrote:

I am just fine Naresh, thank you for your concern.
I think we have to talk with Artwork. Maybe they can help us out. I am not familiar creating videos but I have some ideas. One scenario is to make sort clips with random pictures perhaps from fedora events all over the world and in the end a good moto (I think this is good for promoting ambassadors project).

I guess you want something like this: http://mihmo.livejournal.com/57168.html

An another scenario is to build a video like RH's "Truth Happens" with a sort story (pictures, sound, subtitles) in different languages showing why fedoraproject is so cool, strong and free. Of course we can make something like a documentary about fedoraproject (the operating system or the people or the mechanisms or these combined all together).

Those may be a little bit too pricey.

I suppose I can work and make happen the first scenario but I warn you It will be my first time trying to create a video.

Sure, no problem with that. Use the link above (and the comments) for some good pointers.