Great to hear from you Varun,

I have sent 31 CDs of Fedora to Rajan. Hope he can help as he is from
himanchal pradesh too.

Rajan please help them.

About Fedora T-Shirts, you must contact the Fedora ambassadors. If you
want me to send you, I can but, I can't provide them for free as we sell
them in order to sustain our group.

If something I can do. I will really be happy.

Tushar.