Frank Murphy wrote:

Yes, the plan is to do new releases in lock step with new Fedora releases following the development cycle as much as possible (ie) do alpha, beta releases etc. Since rawhide is frozen before test and general releases, doing a compose from there (and no mirrors), makes it possible for me to even release earlier to official Fedora releases. Note that the current release is a live cd and not a dvd. I am not planning to do other variants at the moment.

Rahul

Where will regular update come from,
is there a yum system being put in place.

It is just Fedora's updates.

Rahul