Nicu Buculei wrote:
Jonas Karlsson wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:

I am more curious on how are you intending to count people for such stats.

You are way ahead of me there, I was still asking about if this has been done!

I don't think this has be done, as it is really hard to do (for the reasons mentioned above). Also, treating non-code developers as second class contributors (which such counting may lead to), is a sure way to drive them away.

Wow, that should never be the intention to call anyone second class (those hwo interpretrate it that way is seriously wrong..) that would be as saying that a president, investor or anyone of a company is second class... everyone is a contributor! look at the whole picture as a big company, the interesting part is about the decision making process as mentioned in the original mail.. how much influense do a non developer have in the decision making process!?!

//Jonas