John Mackay wrote:
lol, anyone has screenshots? I have found this at google, but dunno if it's the real thing.
http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:6t_JA9W3smlFAM:http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/photos/Redhat_Linux_Install_Kitchen.jpg

hi john, yes, that's the real thing. brings back some good memories...

best,

cdg

--
Chris Grams
Senior Director, Brand Communications + Design

2008/12/5 Lucas - Linux Sys. Admin (CEFETCE/UAB) <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

    I do think we should invest more time on eye-candy stuff for the
    installations process, altough some people think that pretty things
    dont do good stuff..
    but who know, maybe we can make a diference, dont we ?

    On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Rudolf Kastl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

        2008/12/5 Nicu Buculei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:
         > Scott Baker wrote:
         >>
         >> Would it be possible to resurrect something silly like that
        during the
         >> install? The current install images aren't nearly as
        exciting. Honestly I
         >> couldn't even tell you what they say! But I *do* remember
        those hotdog
         >> install screens from all the way back in RH8/9 from six
        years ago. That's
         >> good marketing!
         >
         > This was talked a few times in the past: we still have the
        hooks in
         > Anaconda, Art would be interested to try something, Marketing
        may be
         > interested in using this promo venue... we didn't had someone
        to take
         > leadership on it.
         >
         > --
         > nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com
         > Cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
         > Open Clip Art Library: http://www.openclipart.org
         > my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro
         >
         > --

        the way it is now though it looks very professional and polished.
        (sure a subjective taste question)

        kind regards,
        Rudolf Kastl

        believed to be clean.

        :::: CONTRIBUA COM O MEIO AMBIENTE. NÃO IMPRIMA ESTA MENSAGEM :::::

-- --
    Atenciosamente,
    Lucas do Amaral
    CEFET-CE - UAB-CE.