Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

I am just trying to point out that rather than brainstorming all of these complicated games and activity ideas, why not try to focus on a nice set of say 5-6 banner ideas, and hash out the content for them? It would be more productive, and the art team could work with it and produce illustrations a lot more quickly and easily if we're provided the actual storylines/concepts to illustrate.

Call me bitter and over-pessimistic, but I don't think we'll get anywhere. Trying to design the slides by a committee will end only in a massive flamewar and at the best a few mediocre slides[*]. And very late in the release cycle, some higher power from outside the effort will step in and reject everything.

[*] humour by committee can't be funny nor consistent. I will pretty much prefer to have the slides made by a small group, maybe secretly, and have a good laugh when I see them for the first time.