Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 12:39:47PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
David Nalley wrote:
On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Max Spevack wrote:
Nicu commented on my blog that there has been a long wait on something
from Red Hat Legal.

What exactly are we blocking on?
Per this message it's spot:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-January/msg00058.html
Yes, that is. We have to hunt people and ask for signatures. And as we don't know what to ask for, we have to wait.

Though someone was tasked with following up on this at the last
meeting I attended and I don't recall who that was, and I don't see
meeting minutes anywhere.
I tried to get in contact with spot and was unsuccessful the past two days. Either way, I would like to say that I now have the ball on this and will make sure it gets done ASAP.

Cool.  Spot is at FOSDEM right now.  Based on how things go at shows,
I bet he'll be in emergency-triage mode for email for a while, so the
delay's understandable.

Didnt realize that, that could explain the delay. I will try and contact him next week and see if I can officially take this off his plate.

Jack