Ian Weller wrote:
Submissions for the Fedora Picture Book are now open!

You can look at the instructions for submitting photos here:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Submitting_images_for_the_picture_book

Thanks to everyone who has made this possible so far!

I have a large number of photos made at the Brno FUDCon, I had a lot of fun making them, but now looking back at them, a little devil in my head say they are not that good for publishing.

So I could use the help from someone having the will and a bit of time to take a critical look in a gallery and give an opinion about what that devil is saying, maybe we can salvage something for the book.