New subject line so as to not hijack the thread's focus on the CC press release (please carry on with that!)

Of course -- and I never thought otherwise.  Let's compare past Fedora
press releases with a (proposed) new method:

...which I'd like to turn into a HOWTO ("you have something you'd like to publicize in press-release-ish format, and have worked through Sean/Sakis's tutorial - now what?") at some point during the F13 cycle, so I set a ticket to remind us of such. ;) https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/84#preview

This is something that might be a great thing to work together on - say, during an IRC sprint that's convenient for everyone who wants to come. It'd be either right before or right after the holidays; we'll figure this out after FUDCon, but wanted to toss out the ideaseed so folks know this is likely to come down our pipeline.

--Mel