After talking with Mel Chua and Ankur Sinha on the #Fedora-mktg channel last
night, Ankur and I have decided to embark on a Marketing project[1] for either
F13, or the F14 feature track. As a result, I've decided to actually join the
Marketing team, so here is my formal self-introduction :)

Welcome, Ryan! I've approved your FAS group membership.

*What do you want to talk about?
Fedora, of course! I'm a member of the KDE SIG, so that's where my expertise
in the distro lies, but pretty much anything related to the project, the
distro or the people is open territory :)

Speaking of which, I think we could use some work on making it (even) easier for the various spins to market themselves... Chitlesh is very active at doing this for FEL, and KDE sounds like another logical group to spearhead a "More Resources For Spins To Do Their Own Cool Marketing Stuff!" charge if that's something the SIG might be interested in.

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora-tour

I'm very much looking forward to hearing more about this. Please keep us updated! (Are we going to get a "we've started this project!" intro email soon?)

--Mel