On 09/12/09 04:22 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 07:55:52PM -0500, Pascal Calarco wrote:
Hi all --

Simon made excellent progress on Monday resolving most of the errors
on publictest6 for Fedora Insight.  Xinhua works nicely and I am
able to submit, decision, and publish articles with the workflow we
designed for FWN.

However, we are not ready to launch yet.  We still need to cluster
individual FWN beats into a single issue.  When I publish items,
they aren't showing up on the interface yet, as the design needs to
get synched with the templates that we worked on at FUDCon.  There
are a number of design tickets open that Mo was working on.  Diana
made good progress on some of these, and we should get the detail
for these tickets updated, but there are a number of tickets that we
need Mo or someone else on the design team to document and work on.

We also did not quite get to the staging server, AFAIK.

Perhaps we could meet on IRC sometime later this week to discuss
further?  Thanks!

I'd suggest starting with some ticket listing as a report in the right
Tracs (probably marketing team and design).  I always recommend
putting a keyword (like Insight) into affected tickets and using that
as a search so that we can always look at the queue.

I've added both "Zikula" and "Fedora Insight" to the keywords for the new tickets I've opened. I cc'ed Simon and Mel on the new tickets I submitted as well.

Any items that don't have a ticket yet really should have one.
Pascal, can you confirm that any the issues above have tickets?

Closed on ticket for FWN workflow and opened several new ones. All of these are listed on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight

As for a meeting time... I know that Mel Chua is way busy on Thursday
afternoon and we've moved the FUDCon planning meeting to Friday at
4:00pm.  Maybe a weekend round up would be better.  I always try to
suggest a time when posting about a meeting, so that the conversation
can move forward easier.  How does Sunday at 4:00pm Eastern (2100 UTC)
look for people?

Paul

Sunday 2009-12-13 works for me, although that would be perhaps a bit late for Simon. Thanks!

  - pascal